Sunday 10 September 2017

Sunday Favourites #292

It's that time of the week again...

This hot chocolate cake from A Subtle Revelry looks amazing! I can't believe that is a cake!

How tasty do these pink velvet cake donuts from Aww Sam look?!


I'm loving these DIY confetti filled soaps from A Kailo Chic Life. So colourful!




I also love these beautiful DIY wildflower rings from A Kailo Chic Life. Pansies are my favourite.

Studio DIY's holographic and neon slumber party looks like so much fun.

I love this abstract painting from Mahzer and Vee.

I want to make this DIY pom pom basket from A Beautiful Mess.


I don't know why, but I really want this soft pink faux crocodile skull from Mahzer and Vee.




These DIY colourful canvas pin boards from The Crafted Life are so fun and eye-catching.



Libby Williams creates embroideries inspired by her travels and they are absolutely stunning.


These round weavings by Cathy McMurray are pretty darn cool.










Sixteen year old teenage Instagrammer Jose, of Naturally Jo, creates colourful, vibrant, and completely vegan breakfasts and desserts, and shares the beautiful photos with the world. And makes me hungry! Doesn't everything look amazing?


Suki the Canadian Bengal cat goes on adventures with her human, and the photographic evidence is beautiful.









Nurse Kimberley Joy Mallo Magbanua paints colourful art using syringes in her spare time, and the results are amazing.

Lovely Links

♥ Horrifying photos that reveal how bad Hurricane Irma truly is. I can't even imagine what those people are going through right now. It's devastating.




♥ 'Why I won't stay silent about my condition, like my doctor recommended.' What a twat of a doctor. Nobody should be told to keep their health conditions to themselves; having support and understanding from the people in your life is so important. Not everyone will understand, but that's their problem, and nothing for you to be ashamed of. A chronic illness is nothing to be ashamed of.






♥ 19 fucking brutal murders that will scare the hell out of you. I don't know about scare; I found it equal parts disturbing and fascinating.

♥ 17 murdered committed by kids that will freak you the fuck out. Some of these are seriously disturbing.



♥ People in Sydney are creeped out by red balloons that have suddenly appeared around the city. You'll not be getting me near any of those storm drains!


♥ The world's angriest cat that has been in a shelter for over a year. I don't know why he's been in the shelter for so long; I'd adopt the little cutie in a heart beat!

If you'd like to see more stuff like this, check out my Pinterest and Tumblr, You can also find all previous Sunday Favourites posts here.

Thanks for reading!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig