Sunday 24 September 2017

Sunday Favourites #294

I don't know where the week has gone, but apparently it's Sunday again already, so I thought I'd better put another batch of Sunday Favourites together for your viewing pleasure. Enjoy!


Studio DIY's egg print clutch is super cute.


This birthday card from Jolly Awesome makes me chuckle.


I love this letterboard pumpkin DIY from A Girl & A Glue Gun; it's so unique.

I want a DIY rainbow pegboard in my dream craft room, like this one from The Crafted Life.

These cactus and flamingo prints from Baltic Club are so lovely.


I want to make some gold splattered painted pumpkins like these ones from A Kailo Chic Life.


Jemma has created a self care cheat sheet and you can buy and customise the checklist to your needs from her Etsy, Dorkface Shop. I so need one of these to remind me to look after myself sometimes.

These chocolate chip birthday cookies by Sprinkles For Breakfast look soooo delicious.




 These contemporary embroideries by Katy Biele Art are so beautiful.



I love Lovely Indeed's no-paint colourful drawers DIY; I want to try this on all of my furniture.



I'm obsessed with this rainbow pumpkin mantel from A Kailo Chic Life. I'd love to recreate it in my own home this Autumn.

How delicious does this funfetti cheesecake with cake bottom from Life, Love and Sugar look?! Get in my belly!

This DIY palm leaf ring dish by A Beautiful Mess is rather lovely.

Can this be my hair, please? So pretty!

Lovely Links











If you'd like to see more stuff like this, check out my Pinterest and Tumblr. You can also find all previous Sunday Favourites posts here.

Thanks for reading!





SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig