Sunday 4 February 2018

Sunday Favourites #313

Who's ready for some Sunday Favourites?


I love this colour block earring holder from Bon Maxie.


Sarah Hearts' DIY conversation heart sugar scrub would make a lovely present for your friends this Valentine's Day.


How cute is this cloud-shaped mini marquee light from Typo?!


These colourful rainbow heart spritz cookies from A Kailo Chic Life.


Could these DIY giant chocolate gift boxes from Lovely Indeed be any sweeter?!



These DIY felt emoji pouches by A Kailo Chic Life are so cute.


So much love for this wooden mushroom brooch from Finest Imaginary.


I adore this heart sleeve sweetheart DIY from Oh Happy Day, and her rainbow coloured manicure is awesome, too.


This cheeseboard, also from Oh Happy Day, looks absolutely delicious.


This lovely DIY shibori banner from Tell Love and Party.


Scathingly Brilliant's wallpapered printer DIY is inspired. I want to do this to all my ugly electricals.


Jemma from Dorkface really does have the ultimate blogging workspace. So much colour! Love!




These DIY gradient flower vases from A Kailo Chic Life are so pretty.


I love The Crafted Life's daisy tablescape, and I'm totally crushing on those colourful chairs!


This floral velo embroidery from True Fort is so beautiful.


And I love how Oh Joy have styled this living room space around a colour blocked cushion.

Lovely Links


♥ 'What you don't see as I live with an invisible illness. I related to this article so much.

♥ When you have to tell a doctor they're wrong. Sometimes you really will know more about your conditions / body than the doctor treating you. It's always better to speak up and query something, than to risk making your health worse.


♥ A waiter got frustrated when a group of customers undertipped him, but the next day he got a surprise. Such a sweet gesture. I doubt many adults would have done the same if they'd realised their mistake.

♥ 35 small acts of self care you can practise every day. Lots of great advice from Little White Socks.

♥ 'I get you're transgender, but what's up with your face?' Youtuber Stef Sanjati talks about her Waardenburg syndrome and being transgender.


♥ Doctor asks terminally ill children what's important in life, and their answers will make you think. If you're like me, this thread will make you all emotional. Brave kids.

♥ The 10 worst feelings in the world that are too painful to read. Waking up five minutes before the alarm goes off, for sure!

♥ 51 bitter truths that will make you think. The Truth Potato is full of wisdom.



If you'd like to see more stuff like this, check out my Pinterest and Tumblr. You can also find all previous Sunday Favourites posts here.

What was your favourite part this week?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig