Wednesday 7 February 2018

Wednesday Wish List

Here are a few things I've been coveting this week...


1 // 2 // 3 // 4

I stumbled across Finest Imaginary on Etsy the other day, and I've fallen in love with their fox designs, especially the gorgeous snowglobe necklace (#4).


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8

I'm also coveting a couple of dozen other Finest Imaginary designs, and couldn't write this week's post without including some more of my favourites. These eight brooches and necklaces are just amazing!


1 // 2 // 3 // 4

Sass and Belle's new 'Pastel Cactus' collection is so pretty. These would all be perfect for Spring and Summer travels.



This holographic rainbow 2-in-1 clutch and cross body bag from Collectif is super cute.


1 // 2 // 3 // 4

I adore Cath Kidston's new Puffin print. I only wish the clothes came in my size, because that dress and skirt both look amazing! I have a feeling I won't be able to resist the pouch and socks for much longer, though...



Speaking of cute bird prints, I've also fallen hook, line, and sinker for this beautiful floral toucan print Collectif Dolores Tropical Bird dress. The print is so gorgeous.


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6

A few of my latest Lindy Bop loves. Florals, fondant fancies, and doughnut prints, oh my!



I need this colourful Creme De Couture Pressed Colour eyeshadow palette from Sigma Beauty in my life. So many pretty colours!



This t-shirt from ASOS Curve is the best t-shirt ever! Fact!



And last but not least, I'm quite taken with this floral open back midi dress from Boohoo Plus. It looks stylish, pretty, and comfy, and it has sleeves! The colour is perfect, too.

If you'd like to see more of the fashion and beauty pieces on my wish list, check out my style and beauty wish list boards on Pinterest. You can also find all previous Wednesday Wish Lists here.

What's on your wish list this week? Which of these do you like best?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig