Sunday 29 April 2018

Sunday Favourites #325


Here are some of my favourites from the last seven days...



These masterpieces were created by an 87-year-old grandmother using Microsoft Paint!


I love this colourful closet organiser from Sarah Hearts.


Aww Sam's cactus sno balls look amazing!


This DIY tattoo printed planter from A Kailo Chic Life is so pretty.




 This rainbow cheesecake from Eating Richly looks too good to eat.


I love these colourful art prints from The Crafted Life's new book Hello Color.


I want to have a go at this fresh felt succulent wreath from Think Make Share once I've finished making my own floral ones.


An adorable cactus pom pom sweater DIY from A Beautiful Mess.


This paper wedding bouquet from The House That Lars Built is absolutely stunning.


These mini rainbow party cakes from Coco Cake Land are so darn pretty.



I want to make my own cactus fairy garden, like this awesome one from The Pretty Life Girls.


I'm in love with this whale tattoo by Sasha Unisex.


These paper flowers from paper cutting artist Pippa Dyrlaga are so beautiful.

Lovely Links

♥  As an Oxfordshire girl born and raised I enjoyed Hand Luggage Only's post about 12 of the best things to do in Oxford. Seriously, take their advice, and visit them all.

♥  I completely related to From Roses post about being a wallflower blogger.

♥  The Bookish Baker shared some great tips for how to make your Instagram Stories stand out.

♥  If you're looking for blog photo prop inspiration, Hay Sparkle listed 10 cheap and cheerful blog props she swears by which is well worth checking out.


♥  'Yes, I'm fat and disabled.' This. I'm forever anxious that people think I'm disabled because I'm fat, or that I'm just lazy and not actually ill when I need to take the lift instead of the stairs or sit and rest. 





♥  A woman was caught red-handed dumping her four dogs, but still drove off and left them. There's a special place in hell for people like her.

♥  These 22 ads for American slaves from the 19th century will infuriate you. Infuriate, disgust, shock, break your heart... The one that really got me was the one selling a 22 year old woman, and saying her 9 month old child was at the purchaser's option. How could anyone ever think slavery was okay?? Eurgh. I hate humans.


If you'd like to see more stuff like this, check out my Pinterest and Tumblr. You can also find all previous Sunday Favourites posts here.

Which parts did you enjoy most this week?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig