Wednesday 23 May 2018

Wednesday Wish List


This week, I've mostly been coveting all the quirky jewellery (and all the Cath Kidston Disney Alice in Wonderland collection, due out tomorrow), so this week's Wednesday Wish List is filled with amazing novelty jewellery for the second week running.


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8 // 9 // 10 // 11 // 12

Erstwilder released their South American Socialites collection last week, and the entire twelve-piece collection is amazing. The designs feature alpacas, flamingos, tapirs, anteaters, sloths and more, and they are the cutest brooches and necklaces I've ever seen. I may have gotten carried away and purchased six of them... and I'm tempted to go back for more. (Namely Alan the Alpaca). I'll be blogging a review of them in a few days, but until then, you can see a sneak peek of the brooches I bought over on my Instagram here. Many of the designs are sold out from Erstwilder, but they're all currently available from Glitterally, who've just restocked, so I've linked to them above.


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6

Sugar & Vice have launched a fantastic Mental Health Advocacy Capsule Collection, to raise awareness for mental health conditions, and help end the stigma surrounding them. The collection is made up of six statement acrylic necklaces with amazing designs for both mental health sufferers and people with other invisible illnesses. As someone who has been afflicted with both physical invisible illnesses and mental health conditions (depression and anxiety), I think the collection is fantastic, and such an important cause to get behind. The best part is, Sugar & Vice are donating 10% to the Blurt Foundation, who are dedicated to helping people affected by depression, so if that's not a good reason to snap some of these necklaces up, I don't know what is. I think I might need the 'Invisible Illness Club' and 'Spoonie' necklaces in my life. 


1 // 2

I love this gorgeous acrylic four seasons tree necklace, and matching Spring, Summer, and Autumn brooches from I Am Acrylic. They'd be perfect for wearing all year round, no matter what the season.


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8 // 9 // 10

I adore this range of beautiful hand made acrylic brooches from Kimchi and Coconut so much. The designs and galaxy-style painting are stunning. I especially love the orca, humpback whale, and the octopus pieces.


1 // 2 // 3 // 4

I stumbled up on this lovely collection of handmade wooden jewellery by Jemity on Etsy, and now I'm completely smitten with the whole range, especially these four wonderful brooches.



And finally, I'd love to get my hands on this adorable handmade, laser-cut wooden bunny piece from Dolly Darling, which can be made as a necklace or a brooch. Naturally, I'm tempted by the brooch, but the necklace looks super pretty, too.

If you'd like to see more of the fashion pieces on my wish list this week, check out my style wish list boards on Pinterest. You can also find all previous Wednesday Wish List posts here.

Which pieces do you like best?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig